Skip to main content
- What to do in the 12th grade
What to do in the 12th grade
- Be responsible for you education. Make sure your academic grades reflect your true ability and efforts. Take courses at the most challenging level you can handle.
- Take the ACT or SAT.
- Narrow down choices for colleges/universities or technology centers. Keep in mind cost, admission requirements, and academic offerings.
- Attend a college fair or college night. Ask representatives questions about scholarships and financial aid.
- Observe deadlines for admissions, housing, and financial aid.
- Continue to apply for scholarships announced at your high school.
- Continue to visit college campuses of interest. Include a visit to the Financial Aid Office for information.
- Meet college representatives who come to your high school.
- Ask your teachers or counselor for recommendation letters early in the year. Give them plenty of time to prepare.
- Apply to colleges of your choice by November available
- Apply for scholarship available at the colleges of your choice. meet application deadlines.
- Fill out the FAFSA as soon after January announcements as you can.
- Listen for announcements from your counselor regarding scholarship opportunities.