Skip to main content
- What to do in the 9th grade
What to do in the 9th grade
- Focus on the importance of high school and make good academic decisions.
- Become familiar with careers that relate to your abilities and interests.
- Get involved in extracurricular activities sponsored by your school and/or community. Colleges and sources of employment take note to your involvement, participation, teamwork, and leadership.
- Begin to develop a student resume which list all of your activities, awards, and honors.
- Be responsible for your education. Make sure your academic grades reflect your true ability and efforts. Take courses at the most challenging level you can handle.
- Meet your college representatives when they visit your school
- Apply for Oklahoma's Promise scholarship if you have not previously applied and you are eligible.