Skip to main content
- What to do in the 10th grade
What to do in the 10th grade
- Continue to focus on the important of high school and make good academic decisions.
- Check out websites of all interested colleges and request catalogs and information about their programs.
- Take the PSAT test in October. See your counselor for further information.
- Be responsible for your education. Make sure your academic grades reflect your true ability and efforts. Take courses at the most challenging level you can handle.
- Get involved in activities outside the classroom. Work toward leadership positions in activities you like best.
- Become involved in community service and other volunteer activities.
- Meet with college representatives who visit your school.
- Apply for Oklahoma Promise if you have not previously applied and you are eligible.
- Take the ACT
- Decide if interested in attending Pioneer Technology Center as a Junior.
- Decide if planning on taking Concurrent enrollment during Junior year.