Woodland Middle School
Phone: 918.642.3295 x300 ~ Fax: 918.642.5754 ~ 100 N. 6th St. Fairfax, Ok 74637
Shelly Doshier, Principal Email: email@example.com
Tobie Wright, Secretary Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to School Information 2020
School pictures will be Tuesday September 22nd.
Make-up pictures will be Thursday Oct. 29th.
Packets will be sent home with student or, you can order online using code 18103F21
* September 22nd – School Pictures
* October 8th- End of 9 weeks
* October 15th-16th – Fall Break
* October 22nd and October 29th – Parent/Teacher Conferences 3:30 p.m.- 6:30 p.m.
* October 29th – Make up day for School Pictures
* November 23rd-November 27th – Thanksgiving Break
* December 17th – End of 2nd 9 weeks
* December 21st-Jan 1st – Christmas Break
* January 4th – School resumes
* February 4th and February 9th – Parent/Teacher Conferences 3:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
* February 15th – Presidents Day
* March 11th – End of 3rd 9 weeks
* March 15th – 19th – Spring Break
* April 5th – Easter Break
* May 20th – Last day of school
Leanne’s Counseling Corner
This site was designed to keep our students, families, and our school community updated with what is happening in School counseling classroom lessons and more. During a time of uncertainty due to COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to make sure there was an easy way to access resources. My goal is to provide updated resources, mental health supports, activities, and more while school is in session or virtual again.
*The 1st bell rings at 7:45 followed by the tardy bell at 7:50. Please have your child at school BEFORE the 1st bell rings.
*Please call NO LATER than 2:45 p.m. if you need to make different arrangements for your child after school.
*Bus riders are dismissed at 3:25 p.m.
School Closing Links
The Woodland Public School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Todd Kimrey, Superintendent, 100 N. 6th, Fairfax, OK 74637; Missy Keeler, Administrative Assistant, 100 N. 6th, Fairfax, OK 74637. For further information on notice of nondiscrimination, visit http://wdcrobcolp01. ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/contactus.cfm for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.