Woodland Public Schools
Board of Education - Special Meeting
May 28, 2019, @ 6:00 P.M. ~ Woodland High School ~ HS Library
100 N. 6th, Fairfax, OK 74637
- CALL TO ORDER and FLAG SALUTE.
- RECORD OF MEMBERS PRESENT & ABSENT
III. SUPERINTENDENT REPORT AND DISCUSSION
IV. PUBLIC COMMENT
V. CONSENT AGENDA
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at board meetings, will be approved by one vote unless any board member desires to have a separate vote on any or all of these items. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration, and approval of the following items:
- Agenda as part of the minutes;
- Minutes from the Regular Board Meeting on April 22, 2019.
- Treasurer’s Report;
- General Fund Encumbrances # 289 – 302
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSION:
Possible board discussion and vote whether to convene into executive session pursuant to O.S. 25 § 307 (B1) (B2) to discuss:
- Certified Staff
- Support Staff
VII. ACTION ITEMS
- Possible board discussion and vote on approving two new activity fund accounts for the 2019-20 school year.
- Possible board discussion and vote on approving an Authorization to Pay funds from the State Department of Education to the Osage County Interlocal for the 2019-20 school year.
- Possible board discussion and vote on appointing the Superintendent to serve on the Osage County Interlocal Board of Directors for the 2019-20 school year.
- Possible board discussion and vote on the use of the Middle School facility for the Ralston Alumni on August 31, 2019 (Saturday before Labor Day).
- Possible board discussion and vote on approving Support Staff for the 2019-20 school year.
- Possible board discussion and vote on approving Certified Staff for the 2019–20 school year.
VIII. DISCUSSION ITEMS