Woodland Public Schools
Board of Education - Regular Meeting
October 23, 2017, @ 7:00 P.M. ~ 650 E. McKinley, Ralston, OK
- CALL TO ORDER and FLAG SALUTE.
- RECORD OF MEMBERS PRESENT & ABSENT
III. SUPERINTENDENTS REPORT and DISCUSSION
IV. PUBLIC COMMENT
V. CONSENT AGENDA
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at board meetings, will be approved by one vote unless any board member desires to have a separate vote on any or all of these items. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration, and approval of the following items:
- Agenda as part of the minutes;
- Minutes from the Regular Board Meeting on September 25, 2017;
- Treasurer’s Report;
- General Fund Encumbrances # 162 – 180
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSION:
Possible board discussion and vote whether to convene into executive session pursuant to O.S. 25 § 307 (B1) (B2) to discuss:
a. Declare the board has returned to open session.
b. Statement of minutes of executive session.
c. No motions were made and no votes were taken.
VII. ACTION ITEMS
- Possible board discussion and vote on the approval of staff development stipends for the 2017-18 school year for certified and non-certified staff.
- Possible board discussion and vote on the approval of a substitute for the remainder of the 2017-18 school year.
- Possible board discussion and vote on the Annual Election Resolution related to School Board Elections for February 13, 2018, and the Annual Runoff Election if needed is April 3, 2018.
- Possible board discussion and vote on approving mathematics and science courses taught at Pioneer Technology Center by a certified teacher in the subject area when taken in the eleventh or twelfth grade.
- Possible board discussion and vote on approving OSSBA board policy GBE relating to media coverage and audio/videotaping.
VIII. DISCUSSION ITEMS
IX. NEW BUSINESS